Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Farewell Northeast America.


Oh hey. I have gone on a one month no-writing hiatus. Probably because I have been running around for the past month working, driving to and from NJ and getting ready for my big move: SEATTLE. In 4 days I will depart with my best friend to take the drive to our new apartment and life in Seattle. If I had not explained previously how much I hate living in upstate NY I think you can understand now considering I am moving to the farthest city within America from where I am currently living. I am so excited to move. Although I wish I could pay someone to pack for me. I think this is the perfect time to do it.

I have no strings around me. I am ready to meet new people and start a new life AWAY from the Northeast. Don't get me wrong, New York City is amazing. I have been going once a week for the past month and I have eaten some delicious food, had my share(and maybe others too) of great drinks and found some new favorite spots like The High Line(http://www.thehighline.org/). There are other great spots too which I have spent time in during the past month. Last weekend my Rutgers friends and I had our last big party in Atlantic City. I am not much of a gambler but let me tell you, I LOVE AC. It is like a mini-vegas on a beach. Both times I have gone I have literally spent 20 dollars on only my hotel and barely 10 dollars on drinks and still had a baller time. I fully encourage anyone on the east coast to take advantage of AC...but be careful gambling! Although I stayed away from the tables many of my friends lost big money!

As much fun as I have had, I still cannot wait to move out west. I will be blogging my whole way across America about all of my adventures with Mary and about our experiences in our new city!

No comments:

Post a Comment