Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Up The Coast.






We drove from LA to San Fran on the Pacific Coast Highway. It was my favorite of the drives. Windows down, music blasting, ocean on my left, and mountains on my right. We stopped at Malibu Seafood and I got an amazing fried shrimp sandwich. I had gone there when I was 15 and I vividly remembered eating delicious seafood there so I wanted to go again. I also sat in the sun and attempted to soak up the last of the sun-rays I would have in a LONG time. Mary could not eat anything at this fish market, I felt bad but I HAD to get my sandwich. So after I ate it we were on our way. We eventually were away from the ocean and near farms and vineyards. California was very scenic.

We also saw the Kraft macaroni and cheese colored convertible in Malibu. Who chooses that color? Really? It is terrible.

At the end of the drive we crossed over the famous Golden Gate bridge and arrived at a really cozy house right outside of San Fran where a delicious dinner was waiting for us. And a really cute bunny too named BunBun. Unfortunately I did not get a picture of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment